BCA National is proud and honoured that you have enquired with us about beginning your training journey.
BCA National uses a team of experts to review every application to ensure that:
- You are aware of the commitment involved in undertaking this training
- You are applying to enrol into the course that is most suited to your life, interests and career path
- You are in a position of being likely to complete the qualification you begin
- You have the resources and other tools required to be able to actively engage and complete the training
- BCA National are aware of any additional support you may require
Some hints that will increase your likelihood of success in your application
- Be honest and clear about why you are training and what you hope to get out of it
- Use your own words. The Admissions Board wants to know about YOU
- Include as much information as you can so the Admissions Board can make a decision based on the best information possible
- Take your time when you complete your application
- If you are subsequently asked to provide more information, don’t take this as a negative. The Admissions Board is just trying to ensure that the course you are about to undertake is the right one for you
The Admissions Board meets every week, and we look forward to going through your application.