Semester 2 enrolments are now open for the following courses:
- Diploma of Community Services Work (CHC50608)
- Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention (CHC51208)
Courses start week commencing Monday, July 30.
New South Wales
- Central Coast (Tumbi Umbi and Gosford) - Diploma of Community Services Work
- Wollongong (TBA) - Diploma of Community Services Work and Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention
- Bankstown Sports Club - Diploma of Community Services Work and Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention
- Brisbane (Mercure Hotel) - Diploma of Community Services Work
- Darwin (BCA National campus) - Diploma of Community Services Work and Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention
What's Included In Your Enrolment
- Access to expert trainers who not only have long-term training experience with us but are still very much involvedin their industry (meaning they have up-to-date skills and knowledge)
- A dedicated Training Coordinator available Monday-Fridays for ongoing course support (telephone and email)
- All course materials (you won't have to buy any textbooks etc.)
- Catering on face-to-face training days
- Mentor program (so you can stay focused and complete your course)
We are offering these courses through the Australian Government's VET FEE-HELP assistance scheme with total tuition costs being $7,000 for the full diploma qualification (excluding government fees). This is a loan paid back proportionately if you earn over $47,196.
For more information or to enrol, please contact Rachel on 1300 69 35 65.
To enrol today, download the application form and complete then either click on the "Submit" button on the bottom of page 2, or print out the completed form and fax to 02 9555 7374.Apply Now