To apply for a course of study at BCA National, you must meet the following entry requirements:
- AGE - Be 18 or older at the time of application
- EDUCATION - Have completed the equivalent of Australia Year 12 or higher
- ENGLISH - Have an IELTS 5.5 (with no lower than a 5.0) in any one area
Application Form and Supporting Documents
You can complete your international student application form online. All sections of the form must be completed. You will also need to provide copies of the following documents in support of your application:
- PASSPORT - Your photo ID page
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST SCORE - IELTS test results or evidence of English language equivalent to an IELTS 5.5 competency
- TRANSCRIPTS - All education transcripts and certificates equivalent to Australia Year 12 or higher
All supporting documents must be certified or notarized copies of the original.
Click here to view the application form.
Click here to view the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) questionnaire.
If you are applying from within Australia, you will also need to provide copies of the following documents:
- VISA - a copy of your Australia visa grant letter
- OSHC - If you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), proof of insurance such as a copy of your insurance card or receipt of payment for coverage
Please note there is no option to save your application once begun. It is intend to be completed in one sitting. If you have any questions about the form or application process, please do not hesitate to contact the international programs division.
Once your application has been processed by our admission team, you will receive notice of the outcome. If you are accepted into the course, you will receive a Letter of Offer (LO) and an initial invoice. The Letter of Offer will note any conditions of enrolment that need to be met prior to commencing your course of study. When you have accepted your letter of offer, paid your initial invoice, and arranged your OSHC coverage you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). With your Confirmation of Enrolment you can proceed to apply for your Australian student visa. Once your Australian student visa has been granted, you can arrange travel to Australia to commence your course of study.