Thank you for submitting Part A - Form of your international student application. To complete Part B – Supporting documents of your international student application, please email copies of the following documents to email@example.com. Note documents 1-3 must be certified or notarized copies of the originals.
- PASSPORT - Your photo ID page
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST SCORE - IELTS test results or evidence of English language equivalent to an IELTS 5.5 competency
- TRANSCRIPTS - All education transcripts and certificates equivalent to Australia Year 12 or higher
If you are applying from within Australia, you will also need to provide copies of the following documents:
- VISA - a copy of your Australia visa grant letter
- OSHC - If you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), proof of insurance such as a copy of your insurance card or receipt of payment for coverage
Once Part A – Form and Part B – Supporting documents have been successfully submitted, your complete application will be processed by our admission team. You will receive notification of your application status and outcome by email.