BCA National credits its 6 core values for its award winning training and reputation as a respected Registered Training Organization of quality and innovation.
- Creative, respectful relationships are the platform for our learning.
- In practice: We build effective, mutually rewarding relationships with clients, students, other providers, and government.
Client relationships are developed around honest exchange and commitment to shared goals.
- Learning must link to achievement and contribution.
- Training must challenge the individual, and thus build confidence.
- In practice: We will be courageous when exploring possibilities – learning from experience is a reward.
- Learning creates employment opportunity for people and groups.
- Current industry knowledge is an essential and vital resource.
- In practice: We ensure every client, corporation or individual leaves BCA National feeling they have gained from the experience.
- We strive to be experts in our field.
Leadership & Learning
- Lead by action - BCA National has to set training benchmarks, not just follow others.
- There is no substitute for working hard to get things right the first time.
- In practice: We do the hard work and make every product, every presentation, first class.
- Say it as it is but always with respect.
- In practice: We name problems and accept them, then find solutions with those involved.
- Creating a future for our planet with an environmental commitment and embracing social responsibility.
- In practice: We apply an environmental awareness to decision-making, recycling and using environmentally aware practices in our offices and training rooms. We seek opportunities to support the communities in which we have a presence