We understand that not all students are in a position to attend face-to-face classes due to work, family, or other commitments, or would prefer the flexibility of an alternative delivery method. We believe that such commitments should not prevent people from receiving a high quality education, and, as a result, are proud to offer several of our Diploma-level qualifications in an online format. We make it easy for you to study online.
Our online portal has been carefully designed to make online study easy, allowing students to receive the same high quality training, but with a flexibility to work around their other commitments.
As an online student, you will still receive the same support and high quality training that all of our students receive; you will have a dedicated and experienced trainer and training coordinator to support you through your studies. Our goal with our online offerings is to provide the same BCA experience, but from the comfort of your own home.
The benefits of studying online with BCA
- Rolling enrolment – starting each Monday.
- Study from anywhere, at any time, at a pace that suits you.
- Graduate with a nationally accredited qualification.
- Courses supported by fully qualified, dedicated trainers and training coordinators.
- Simple and easy to use interface, with clear progression through the material.
- High quality, with material developed by experienced professionals.
- Designed for a variety of learning styles, with written content, video, images, and activities.
- Accessible on all devices as well as home computers.
- Diploma of Sport Development - SIS50612
- Diploma of Business - BSB50215
- Diploma of Leadership & Management - BSB51915
- Diploma of Accounting - FNS50215
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing - 10118NAT
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management - CHC62015
- Diploma of Counselling - CHC51015
- Diploma of Community Services - CHC52015
- Diploma of Child, Youth & Family Intervention - CHC50313
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care (ECEC) - CHC50113
- Diploma of School Aged Education & Care (SAEC) - CHC50213
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - TAE40116