BCA National is in partnership with various State Governments to provide funding packages for a range of courses. Please choose your State from the list below and view the relevant course information. Then you can contact our Enrolment Coordinators who can confirm your eligibility for funding.
New South Wales
BCA National is an approved provider of Smart and Skilled courses in NSW and is now taking enrolments for 2016. To be eligible for a subsidised place in any Smart and Skilled program you must:
- be an Australian citizen, a permanent Australian resident, a humanitarian visa holder or a New Zealand citizen, and
- be aged 15 years or older, and
- live or work in New South Wales, and
- no longer be at school.
To find out more information about NSW funding, click here.
Government funding is available through the NT Training Entitlement program. This program is designed to give people access to a government subsidised training place to a minimum of a person's first Certificate III qualification.
Eligible BCA National courses include:
- Certificate III courses in Accounts Administration
- Certificate IV courses in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV courses in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Certificate II, III and IV courses in Business
- Certificate III courses in Conservation and Land Management
- Certificate II, III and IV in Community Services,
- Certificate IV courses in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Certificate IV courses in Disability
- Certificate IV courses in Education Support
- Certificate III courses in Individual Support
- Certificate IV courses in Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV courses in Mental Health
- Certificate IV courses in Youth Work
Government subsidies available through Future Skills WA. Eligibility criteria and student contribution fees may apply.
Please see our WA Schedule of Fees.
Government subsidies available through the Queensland VET Investment Plan, which incorporates the:
- Certificate III Guarantee,
- Higher Level Skills programs
Eligibility criteria and student contribution fees apply.
Eligible BCA National courses are Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213), Certificate IV in Youth Work (CHC40413), Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015), Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115), Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015), and Diploma of Child, Youth, and Family Intervention (CHC50313)
Government subsidised places are available to eligible applicants through the Skilled Capital program.