The Remote Jobs & Community Program
Partner with us for the Remote Jobs & Communities Program
BCA National has over 20 years experience delivering training in remote, rural and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities. We combine training and consulting services to get job seekers planning a career as well as to build organisational capacity.
We are committed to the idea that knowledge creates a future for individuals, communities and organisations. Our staff work with industry to continuously develop programs that are current, relevant and adhere to the Australian Qualifications Framework, but most importantly connect people to work.
Our consultants can provide advice on:
- Good Governance
- Strategic Business Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement & Successful Transition (Change Management)
- Financial Assessment & Management
- Parternships & Strategic Alliances
- Person-Centred Approaches
- Risk Management
Train with us:
- Community Services
- Conservation & Land Management
- Training & Assessment
For more information about any of these courses, please click on the links above.
To speak with one of our Training Coordinators about how to enrol, starting dates, training locations and what government-funding is available to you, please call 1300 69 35 65.
Where is the Training Delivered?
We have campuses in Sydney and Darwin that host many of these courses, but we also coordinate training on-site for clients as well as other major cities and remote locations depending on demand and government funding.
Some of our training locations include:
New South Wales
- Sydney (Pyrmont) Campus
- Wagga Wagga
- Darwin (Casuarina) Campus
- Alice Springs
- Elcho Island
- Bamaga (Torres Strait)
- Thursday Island
What Makes Our Courses Different?
- We have a mentoring program to support Aboriginal students throughout their course
- We engage students' workplace supervisors so they support your learning at work
- We provide all learning materials (e.g. workbooks, course notes etc.) so you are not out of pocket
- Each student has access to a dedicated Training Coordinator to provide telephone and email support throughout their course
- We tailor the training to suit workplace needs
- We induct all new trainers in cultural awareness so they understand and respect Aboriginal culture