Download a copy of our 2018 Student Prospectus
Students are provided with a printed copy of our Student Handbook at orientation but an online copy is available on our website.
Higher Education Pathways
We have a number of credit transfer agreements with Australian higher education providers that offer pathways for our diploma and advanced diploma graduates to pursue university degrees.
For more information about training pathways, please download our University Articulation document.
BCA National Student Policies
- BCAP0001 Access and equity
- BCAP0005 Complaints and appeals policy & P0017 Student Complaint Process
- BCAF0103 Formal Complaint Form
- BCAP0017 RPL policy
- BCAP0076 Direct credit transfer policy
- BCAP0008 Refund policy
- BCAF0054 Withdrawal form
- BCAF0085 Special Circumstances Application Form
- Statement of Tuition Assurance (2017)
- Statement of Tuition Assurance (2018)
All information held and managed by BCA National is governed by our internal policies and processes. If you have any questions regarding information management, communications you may have received regarding your course or would like more information regarding any of our policies or procedures please contact your course coordinator or contact us.