About this course
If you want to formalise your management skills, are looking to create a career pathway into management or starting/managing your own business, The Diploma of Leadership & Management is for you.
Develop the skills you need to manage and lead more effectively and inspire success in your team.
Have questions about this course? Need advice for career options? Get in touch to speak with our friendly student support staff.
Want to find out more?
Complete this form to download our complete Course Guide
Who is this Course for?
- Administration workers looking for a promotion
- Team leaders and managers who are wanting to formalise their current skills and seek career pathways
- Anyone looking to start their own business or manage businesses more effectively
- Anyone interested in project management, HR and financial management
- School leavers looking to learn while they earn and prepare for a career or entry into university
- 12 months full time equivalent
Requirements & Prerequisites
- Access to internet and email
- Expert trainer
- Dedicated Training Coordinator
- Online Tutorials and Workshops
- Mentor Program
- Graduates can gain up to a year off the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Business Studies at selected universities
- VET FEE-HELP available
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
Please see below for frequently asked questions regarding this course.